Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter activities WB 06.04.20

Hiya Year 3, I miss you all! I know that you have all been keeping busy doing your home learning, here are some additional activities you could do this week. Remember you can comment on this blog with pictures or messages for me to see. Take care.



Here is the chance to catch up with the learning you have not completed from the blog, Mathletics or TTRS. 


Continue to exercise by completing a Joe Wicks PE at  home daily work out


Challenge yourself over the next 2 weeks to complete each of the 24 non screen activities that are displayed below.


Use strips of paper or any safe alternative to solve these 2 match stick problems



Finally try this Spag activity

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone including teachers I just wanted to let you know that the exercise you sent us I have done it every morning even before you sent this video
    Thanks
    Zakariya m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone who is staying at home i just wanted to say that i hope you are having a fun time even when you can't leave your homes Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Zakariya and Najma, thank you for your lovely messages. Well done for completing all of your work. What has been your favourite thing about staying home?

    Miss Kondwani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it is me Anisa I have done my homework and checked the blog every Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss kondwani, najma, anisa and everyone I hope you are doing all well I just wanted to reply to miss kondwani's message, my best thing to do at home is to play with my siblings and play games.
    Kind regards
    Zakariya m


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for replying Zakariya, i'm glad that you are enjoying the time with your friends.

    Hiya Anisa, well done for completing your homeowork and checking the blog each week :)

    ReplyDelete