Monday, May 18, 2020

A message from Miss K



Hiya Year 3. I hope that you and your family are well.

 I have posted some more home learning work below so work through as much as you can each day.

 We now have a class email address where you can email me the work you have completed or ask any questions that you might have.

Our class email is year3.cabot@bristol-schools.uk

 I will be checking the email daily so once you have finished your work please take a picture or send the word documents for me to see!

Take care 

Miss Kondwani :)

3 comments:

  1. Miss kondwani is Zak haasan how are u doing I'm just trying to stay active as much as I can hope u are doing well ste u soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you some of my literacy work and maths lessons I've been doing at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. 👋 Hello Zak Hassan,
    Hope you are doing well
    I'm fine Thanks
    Yes I have send some images of homework I've done in the holiday.
    My best lesson is literacy because it is so easy and it is writing not doing it on a clip. Maths is always like that and it says this as bellow
    Not Found
    Error 404
    Take care and Stay Safe
    Zakariya Mohamed

    ReplyDelete